FAB ( Features, Benefits & Advantages )
- 3-component epoxy resin-based stain-free grout.
- Color fast and good bond strength.
- Hygienic and Easy to clean.
- Chemical and Temperature resistant.
- Non-cracking or powdering.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Resistance to chemical attack, abrasion, and impact.
- For interior & covered exterior floor and wall joints.
- For all types of ceramic tile, vitreous, semi-vitreous tile, glass mosaic tiles, metal tiles, precast terrazzo, engineered stone floors, and natural stones
- Recommended for Institutional and commercial kitchens, Cafeterias, residential facilities, Restrooms, Schools, and wet areas like swimming pools, saunas, water bodies, and washrooms.
- Please Refer to the coverage chart as it depends on the size, joint width, and depth.
Working Properties at 27º C
- Pot Life: 45 Minutes
- Foot Traffic: 24 Hours
|Property: Test method||Requirement||Typical Values|
13007-4 Clause 4.4
EN 12808 -2
Flexural strength under standard conditions: ISO
13007- 4: Clause 4.1.3;EN 128083 -3
|>30 N/mm²||30 – 40 N/mm²|
Compressive Strength under standard conditions: ISO
13007-4: EN12808 -4
|>45 N/mm2||55 – 57 N/mm2|
Shrinkage: ISO 13007-4: Clause 4.3 :
EN 12808 – 4
|<1.5 mm/m||0.6 – 0.8 mm/m|
Water Absorption after 240 Minutes
ISO 13007-4: Clause 4.2;
EN 12808 – 5
|<0.1 g||0.015 – 0.040 g|