CEMBOND– A milky white latex based in a modified styrene butadiene (SBR) co-polymer emulsion for waterproofing & bonding in many civil engineering applications.
Areas Of Application
- For concrete repairs in combination with cement-Spalled concrete of floors, columns,beamsslabs,parapets, etc.
- For waterproofing (as a strong primer & as an additivein the mortar) – Small roof terraces,sunken portions of toilets bathrooms, lift pits & balconies.
- As a bond coat (for multi layer plaster, serves as a bonding agent & also as a waterproof barrier) — For bonding Of new concrete to old concrete, masonry stone work, plastering.
- For cladding — Fixing or re-fixing of slip bricks, tiles,stones & marble bedding.
- As external rendering — Weatherproof & frost resistant render.
- As bonding slurry coat – For pinhole treatment on concrete surface.
Method Of Application
- Clean the surface mechanically to make it free of all loose particles, dirt, oil, grease etc. Use vacuum cleaner to remove loose material.
- Mix DR. REYNOPROOF CEMBOND with cement in ratio of 1:1.5 by weight and apply in 2 coats. Protective screed is a must.
- As repair mortar – Mix DR. REYNOPROOF CEMBOND at 10-15% by weight of cement in 1 cement-fine sand mix for use as repair mortar along with 20 % water by weight of cement to the workable consistency.
- As screed concrete – Mix DR. REYNOPROOF CEMBOND 10-15% by weight of cement to a screed concrete of proportion- 1 : 1.5:1.5 (cement:sand:6 mm aggregates) along with 20% water by weight of cement. Mix the content to a uniform consStency .
- As bond coat in repair – Mix DR. REYNOPROOF CEMBOND with cement in 1:1 ratio by weight & apply on a pre-wetted substrate. Overlay repair mortar when the bond coat is tacky.
- As a waterproofing coating – approx. 2.5m2/kg in 2 coats.
- As a mortar modifier — approx 6 kg of DR. REYNOPROOF CEMBOND per 50 kg of cement
- As a bonding agent — approx 5 m2/ kg per coat